Two weeks ago, one of my customer ask for some new entities in its CRM application. This was too easy… Well, my customer has also plenty of security roles and I had to update each of them regarding this new entity… boring!
So, you know what? I wrote a tool to update multiple roles in a single operation: The role updater.
How it works:
- Just click on “Load Roles and privileges” to display all master roles and list of all privileges.
- Check the roles that need to be updated
- Check the privileges to add or remove:
- If privilege addition, select the access level associated with the checked privileges. Then click on button “Add Privilege(s)”
- If privilege removal, just click on button “Remove Privilege(s)”
As usual, the tool is available on codeplex
Do not hesitate to comment, review and track issue on codeplex