New tool: Role Updater for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Two weeks ago, one of my customer ask for some new entities in its CRM application. This was too easy… Well, my customer has also plenty of security roles and I had to update each of them regarding this new entity… boring!
So, you know what? I wrote a tool to update multiple roles in a single operation: The role updater.
How it works:
- Just click on “Load Roles and privileges” to display all master roles and list of all privileges.
- Check the roles that need to be updated
- Check the privileges to add or remove:
- If privilege addition, select the access level associated with the checked privileges. Then click on button “Add Privilege(s)”
- If privilege removal, just click on button “Remove Privilege(s)”
As usual, the tool is available on codeplex
Do not hesitate to comment, review and track issue on codeplex