Posts

Showing posts from August, 2013

Updated connection control library

Image
For those of you that want to display their connection grouped by connection type, you can download latest version on CodePlex.NB: If you are using the XrmToolBox and want to use this new version, download latest version of connection controls and paste the dll’s to the XrmToolBox folder.

New XrmToolBox plugin: Audit Center

Image
Today, I’m releasing a new (and certainly the last, at least for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011) plugin for the XrmToolBox : Audit Center.The name speaks for itself: This plugin will allow you to manage the entities and attributes that should be activated for the audit feature of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. As usual, it should avoid boring steps when you want to configure your CRM application.Instead of opening each entity to activate or deactivate audit, then repeating for each attributes, you will be able to performs all these tasks in a single place.Here is what it looks like:The tool displays only entities and attributes that are valid for audit. You can then add/remove entites/attributes with the corresponding buttons. When change are detected, the button “Apply changes” is enabled. “Applying changes” does not activate or deactivate audit feature. It just update entities and attributes.To activate/deactivate audit feature, use the button in the toolbar.As usual, this plugin among all ot…

New XrmToolBox Plugin : Easy Translator

Image
Hi all,As I wrote few weeks ago, I was working on a translation tool. It is now finished and available as a XrmToolBox plugin.The features are described in my previous postJust few more info:I tried to include ribbon items translation. Even if I was able to export ribbon labels, there is no way to update them directly using SDK (except exporting/importing solutions). After having exported translations, please do not change anything on the Excel workbook structure, especially sheets name and colorized cells. When using this tool, please backup your organization before importing translations. I made some test but can’t assure there is no risk even if I’m only using supported methods Here's what the interface looks likeAs usual, to download it, go to CodePlex