30.000 visits! Thank you!

I did not expect as many visits to my blog… This means 10.000 new visits in a little more than 5 months.

Thank you to all those of you who read my blog regularly!

2011 seems to be a very good year for Dynamics CRM with a lot of new features coming (thanks to solution framework included in Dynamics CRM 2011), new tools (special thought for Rhett Clinton Sourire) and new experiences.

Already two tools upgraded to CRM 2011, and a few secret projects underway… Stay tuned!

Comments

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
Vee Eee Technologies

Popular posts from this blog

Use feature flags in your plugins

New XrmToolBox plugin : Import/Export NN relationships

Searchable Propery Attribute Updater