You can test it now!
Microsoft release a public beta version yesterday. Just remember that this Q2 2012 Service Update is also known as Release 8, which is not Update Rollup 8.
You will find below a quote shamelessly copied Girish Raja's blog for more information.
What does the beta include?
- A test only on-premises build
- Pre-recorded feature overview sessions and power point presentation files
- Pre-release implementation guide
- SDK and readme.
Where can you get the beta release?The bits are available on Microsoft Connect site. Please follow the steps below to get access.
- Please provision an account on the R8 Beta Connect site by clicking on this link. https://connect.microsoft.com/site687/InvitationUse.aspx?ProgramID=7663&InvitationID=crnb-FJTQ-QPB3
- Please complete the R8 Beta Access Survey using this link. (this link will not work until you complete step 1 above) http://connect.microsoft.com/site687/Survey/Survey.aspx?SurveyID=14211
- Please access the R8 Beta Package using this link. (this link will not work until you complete steps 1&2 above) https://connect.microsoft.com/site687/Downloads
- Please pose any questions about the R8 Beta using this R8 Beta Discussion Group here. (this link will not work until you complete steps 1&2 above) http://innovation.connect.microsoft.com/CRM2011R8Beta/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=6861