Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Today, I propose a tool that asked me a lot of time to write but I am quite happy about it. It allows you to change the ISV configuration through an interface (unlike the tool CrmXmlEdit you probably know). So, you do not have to remind XML nodes and attributes for each element.
- Creation / Editing / Saving a configuration ISV
- Export / Import configuration ISV from CRM server
- Edition by mouse clicks
- Url test with web pages and icons preview
- Validating the ISV configuration using the XSD provided by Microsoft
As usual, I remain attentive to the requests for modifications or lift bug (yeah, I know it could happen)
[UPDATE] I forgot the Icon element for MenuItem, it's now corrected...
[UPDATE 2] Thanks to the anonymous guy, a bug was corrected regarding connection status when loading entities name for entity element. You can download the corrected version.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
What does this tool?
- Preview of scripts
- Edit scripts (ie launching the default text editor or Visual Studio)
Supported input file name:
As usual, feel free to give me feedback if you encounter problems or if you think that this program can be improved